Monday, April 25, 2011

It's POTLUCK time!

And you know what that means...ANYTHING GOES !  Well, as long as we're still talking Jamie Oliver, that is.  He does offer crazy variety, after all...
Choose that dish or dessert or bread or sweet that you've had your eye on for a while...or clear away one of your bookmarks...or pick something at random.  Come as you are...we won't judge...we're just happy to have you.  What will you bring to the party this week?
--------------------------------------------
Make and post your POTLUCK post by Sunday, May 1. Don't forget to link your post of the week's with Mr. Linky below, so we can all enjoy your fabulous creation! Remember to leave a comment after, each week that you use Mr. Linky to link your post, just to be sure we don't miss anyone.
Not sure what a permalink is? Check out our Welcome post.
If you missed the Chicken and the Egg theme last week, be sure to head on over and see all of the delicious dishes everyone brought!  Don't forget, we're cooking through the recipes of Jamie Oliver right now...so if you've linked up, be sure that you've used/adapted one of his recipes for your post!

I Heart Cooking Clubs *April Potluck with Jamie* Participants
1. Tammy Lou ~ Deep Pan Pizza
2. Deb in Hawaii--Quick Salmon Tikka w/ Cucumber Yogurt
3. Heather ~ Sesame Seed Toffee Snaps
4. Tina Marie ( zucchini and lemon AND fried polenta)
5. Eats Well With Others - Vegetable Jalfrezi
6. Natashya - South Indian Fish Curry
7. Kim- Fruit Scones for the Royal Wedding!
8. Lucia - Grilled Cod with Pancetta and Pea Mash
9. Yvette - Frozen fruit smoothies
10. Andreas - Mac'n'cheese
11. natalia - Chocolate dried fruit and nuts tart
12. Melodie - Mushroom croutons

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

18 comments:

Deb in Hawaii said...

Love that picture Heather--it's too funny!

Looking forward to seeing all the different potluck dishes this week. ;-)

Heather S-G said...

ha ha ha, thanks Deb...makes me giggle everytime I look at it ;)

Kim said...

That picture is yet another way Jamie cracks me up! Love it. We should make it THE potluck badge.

NKP said...

Oh my goodness - I love it! Jamie is hilarious. Thanks H!

Michelle B said...

That picture is great...and perfect for this theme. Hope I can get something done for it this week.

Lucia from Madison said...

\diffucult time typing tonight... Archie. the black cat has decided to sleep onthe keyboard....... but the sizzling beef was fantastic!

Tammy Lou said...

This picture is hilarious! I've been studying portraits for two days as it happens and this is by far the best I've seen. Thanks for brightening my day with this gem!

Deb in Hawaii said...

Yet another curry recipe this week--surprise! ;-) Jamie's Quick Salmon Tikka with Cucumber Yogurt was fast, easy and very tasty.

Heather S-G said...

I brought some sweets this week...sesame seed toffee snaps!

Tina said...

I agree - that photo is a scream! And I admit to remembering those days, whew! Old timer here :-)

I just linked with zucchini and lemon and fried polenta.

Joanne said...

So excited to take part in my first IHCC in FOREVER. And I adore Jamie. Love love love!

NKP said...

I got my curry on this week! Delicious. ☺

Kim said...

Fruit scones for the Royal Wedding!

Lucia from Madison said...

One more for putluck week!

Yrene MWCAdventure said...

Just in time for this weeks post. Delicious fruit smoothies.

Andreas said...

Mac and cheese anyone?

natalia said...

It is an incredible potluck party !

Mélodie said...

Mushroom croutons! I didn't think I would have time to post it. But I made it by a hair :-)