Monday, July 22, 2013

Eggscellent!


This week it is Yotam Ottolenghi recipes that feature or include...

The incredible, edible EGG! 



Make and post your Eggscellent recipe by Sunday, July 28th!


Make sure it is a Yotam Ottolenghi recipe from online, one of his books . Don't forget to link your dish with a thumbnail image, below.  Please remember to leave a comment after linking so that we don't miss out on your dish


New to IHCC?  Need help linking up?  Please see our Welcome pageIf you have any questions, please leave a comment below and we will get back with you.  

If you didn't check out the entries for last week's July Potluck, be sure to check out the links and see the fabulous dishes that were made. 

*** Don't forget to check out this month's Optional Monthly Community Recipe.  There is still time to join in! This month we're making Harissa, and you'll also find a round up of last month's delicious Hummus recipes.  This  is a great way to join in cooking one recipe as a group, to share your experiences and connect with other members of the group.  Do join us. *** 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Super excited about this one! I've promised myself I'm going to master poaching an egg and now I have a reason to do it!

Kim said...

Can't wait for everyone's "eggy" dishes this week. I'm hoping to squeak one in before I go out of town.

Michelle B said...

I made Baked Eggs with Spinach & Yogurt for this week. wild about the paprika/chile flake/sage flavored butter sauce!

Zosia said...

I made Harissa and used it in some very eggscellent Shakshuka.

kitchen flavours said...

I've made scrambled eggs with lemons and harissa, but not overly crazy over this dish! :(

Kim said...

Tried my hand at something new, a savory cheesecake. I think I like the sweet version better but this one was still very tasty (although very rich).

Deb in Hawaii said...

Sneaking in under the wire with Asparagus Mimosa. The grated egg/caper topping was perfect on the asparagus. ;-)

Mairi said...

All sorts of delicious! Silly me just missed the deadline!